ad

Sunday, May 12, 2019

The best Biryani in Goa : The heritage food palace

Hungry at midnight?

welcome back to my foodblog..!
well, it was around 10:30 PM at night and i was hungry. My friends came to pick me up and we started wandering around the panjim areas in search of a good restaurant for some good food. One of my friends told me about this one place called "The Heritage Food Palace" in bhatlem, in the way to Taleigao, Goa. The owner of this place was Muslim. He gently asked us, weather we want to try something special, that he made that day. we asked him about the bestselling food item about his restaurant and he told us to try their Chicken Biryani once.




No matter how the ambience is, where the place is... taste is what it all matters to me.  
I've had biryani ni so many places by now, in goa. I feel biryani's at local places has something very different element than in a proper restaurant that makes it super addictive and now I feel like I'm addicted to the local places more than fancy restaurants.
.
It did feel very fresh & soothing, thank god I could find decent 4 pieces of chicken. One can literally see how nicely it's cooked. The best part about it is the ingredients used.( local spices)  overall it was a very good experience I would definitely revisit when I crave for tasty biryani . 
.



CHICKEN BIRYANI

Location: The heritage Food palace, altinho- santa Cruz road, Goa. 
Halal: ☑️ .
Where: you gotta Google this place, it's in the way to taligao. ( Near Panjim conventional centre) 
Price: Rs. 170 extra (SC & VAT: ❌)
POS MACHINE: 💳
Rating: 8.5/10
Parking: ☑️
For exact location: Direct Message me or follow me in instagram: www.instagram.com/whereindiaeats
.
.
.#regrann #biryanilovers🍴🍲#biryani_love #hyderabadibiryani#biryaniday #muttonbiryani#biryanitime #biryani😋 #biryaniblues#nasibiryani #chickenbiryani #biryani😍 #biryaniexpress #biryanilovers#biryanis #vegbiryani #biryanilover#biryanibykilo #biryani_lover#biryanifestival #biryanilove

No comments:

Post a Comment

ad

Followers