ad

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

WORTHY BITE




            Worthy Bite

There were fingers in my hand,
and my hair in my head,
But i knew they were mine,
When sun sets before it shine.
The worth of that plate,
still kept in my home,
is realized now, when i bite slates,
dwelling in the tom,
despite i am alive.
No i don't like the taste of those bricks,
but i can't just make out a trick,
a trick to fill my tummy doing nothing,
might have flown faraway with those wings,
using the trick, throwing the brick.
But all i have now left with me,
dry tears and a hungry tummy,
dead fears, nothing more i see,
But can realise the taste of those food,
cooked by my woman, it was good.
All i get, is my poor fate,
All i have, is my little pet, and
little food and space tight,
Again dark from day to night,
no it was wrong, but they claimed right,
And i wish now, don't know how,
All i wish is a worthy bite.
#If u can donate, if not eat only those stuffs needed to survive coz u r lucky u ain't eating stone n mud. 
#:(
#syria_diaries(its not syria anymore it's rather a hell). :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

ad

Followers